Custom bullets let you make a document exceptional by avoiding boring dots to enlist the points. You may go with custom bullets if the order of the listed items does not matter. It would help you make a document unique & grab readers’ attention. But the question is how to embed custom bullets in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or PowerPoint.
This blog will discuss the quick & easy tricks to embed custom bullets in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint.
Table of Content
Follow the links to quickly read out the enlightening points,
- How to embed Custom bullets in Google Docs?
- How to embed custom bullets in a Microsoft Word document?
- How to change the color and size of custom bullets in MS Word?
- How to embed images as custom bullets in MS Word?
- How to embed Custom bullets in PowerPoint?
How to embed Custom bullets in Google Docs?
Considering the nature of your document is the primary step before looking for custom bullets options, whether you’re writing a blog post about games, music, politics, or anything else. You may use gaming symbols to enlist games-related facts or music symbols while enlisting the music-related points. A huge variety of symbols, icons, and mathematical characters is there on Google doc bullets lists to make your document exceptional & catchy.
You can embed the custom bullets in Google docs by enacting the following steps,
Step – 1 Open a google document and create a bulleted list.
Step – 2 Select the bullet list icon in the toolbar, click on the help button, and search for more bullets. It will trigger a new window of “insert special characters” on the screen.
Step-3 Now, you can explore Google docs’ diverse range of symbols or draw a symbol yourself for custom bullets. It allows the users to search for specific characters, icons, or symbols by using a drop-down menu or searching with any keyword.
As you can see, we have selected the Emoji category and moved to a subcategory of sports, celebrations, and activities to find the trophy symbol. When we click our chosen trophy symbol, all the bullet points change into the trophy symbol as shown below,
How to embed custom bullets in a Microsoft Word document?
We know the significance of custom bullets in content branding. You can follow the enlisted steps to add custom bullets in MS word docs and enhance the creative look of your writing.
Step 1 – Open an MS word document and add some bullet points. Tap on the bullet icon under the home category and click on ‘Define new bullets.’
Step 2 – Now tap on the Symbols button and look at the font in the symbol dialog box. MS Word has a varying range of symbols for altering fonts. You can change the font to look at different symbols’ collections. We choose Webdings as Webdings, Webdings1, and Webdings2 have slightly better symbols options than other fonts.
Step 3 – Choose the most suitable symbol and click the OK button to close the symbol dialog box.
How to change the color and size of custom bullets in MS Word?
To make the custom bullets more attractive, you can also change the color & size of the custom bullets by enacting the following steps,
- Tap the Font button in Define new bullet dialog box.
- Choose the desired color & size in the font dialog box.
- Tap on the Ok button to close the font dialog box.
- Tap on the Ok button again to close the Define new bullet dialog box.
It will show your chosen colored & sized custom bullets in the MS Word document.
How to embed images as custom bullets in MS Word?
Follow the enlisted steps to use images as custom bullets,
- Tap the bullet menu arrow under the Home Ribbon.
- Tap on Define new bullet from the drop-down bullet menu
- Tap the Picture button in Define new bullet dialog box.
- Tap the image resource from the given options, like From the file option.
- Choose the image & click on the insert button.
- Your chosen image preview will show up in Define new bullet dialog box. Click the Ok button to close the Define new bullet dialog box.
Your chosen custom bullet will show up in the MS Word document, and you can similarly make other custom bullets.
Click to know the quick & simple way to add prefixes & suffixes to a bullet list.
How to embed Custom bullets in PowerPoint?
Custom bullets make PowerPoint slides exceptional & catchy. You may follow the enlisted steps for quick & easy custom bullets creation in PowerPoint slides.
- Tap on the bullet points arrow under Home Ribbon.
- Tap on the Bullets and Numbering option from the pop-up window.
- Here you will get three options,
- Change the PowerPoints’ predefined set of bullets by choosing the most suitable one from a diverse range of bullets.
- Customize the color & size of predefined or your chosen bullet points.
- Use Customize option to create custom bullets for the PowerPoint slides.
You may click on the customize option to further explore the custom bullets options in the PowerPoints as shown below,
PowerPoint will show a diverse collection of symbols with varying fonts. You can choose any font to look at the symbols list. And select any of them to use as custom bullets in your PowerPoint & tap the Ok button.
Now you can look at your chosen custom bullet symbols in your PowerPoint Slide.
Final Words | How to embed Custom Bullets into MS Word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs?
We have discussed the smart & quick steps to create & embed custom bullets for Microsoft word, PowerPoint, and Google Docs. You can follow the above-discussed smart tactics to embed the custom bullets into your writings to make your work exceptional & catchy.
In case of any suggestions or questions, drop your comment to spark healthy discussions.
Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means?
I have a mission that I am just now running on, and I’ve been at
the look out for such info.